Vitae researcher development conference 2010: realising the potential of researchers 06 September 2010 - 07 September 2010
- Background, themes and activities
- Keynote speakers
- Special interest sessions
- Conference rates
- Booking terms and conditions
- Online discussions
Please find below available conference rates
Non residential rates:
- Standard non residential rate - £385.00 + VAT (£452.38)
- Standard CRAC member non residential rate - £330.00 + VAT (£387.75)
Non residential rate includes 2 day conference attendance, refreshments and dinner on 6 September
As the non residential rates do not include accommodation, participants will need to book their own accommodation (if required). Vitae has arranged discounted rates at 2 local hotels, both within walking distance of the conference venue. To take advantage of these rates, please contact the hotels directly and quote the reference number below.
Radisson Edwardian hotel - £123.40 + VAT (£145.00)
0161 835 8913 - ref 0906CHOICE
Palace hotel - £80.85 + VAT (£95.00)
0161 288 1111 - ref CHOI060910
These rates are guaranteed until Monday 9 August after which time the hotels will offer their best available rates.
Residential rates - SOLD OUT!!
- Standard full residential rate - £495.00 + VAT (£581.63)
- Standard CRAC member full residential rate - £440.00 + VAT (£517.00)
Full residential rate includes 2 day conference attendance, refreshments, dinner on 6 September, accommodation on 6 September and breakfast on 7 September
** A ‘3 for 2' offer is available on all residential rates **
Please note this offer is only available where all 3 places are booked online on the same booking form.
Vitae has secured a limited number of bedrooms at the Midland Manchester hotel and these will be sold on a first come first served basis. Once these rooms have been sold the residential rate will no longer be available.
- Day rate + dinner + accommodation - £352.00 + VAT (£413.60) - SOLD OUT!!
Includes one day conference attendance on either 6 or 7 September, refreshments, dinner on 6 September and accommodation on 6 September
- Day rate + dinner - £291.50 + VAT (£342.51)
Includes one day conference attendance on either 6 or 7 September, refreshments and dinner on 6 September
- Day rate - £232.00 + VAT (£272.60)
Includes conference attendance either 6 or 7 September and refreshments
Please note there are no early bird or member discounts on day rates.
- Contributor rate - £200.00 + VAT (£235.00)
Contributor rate includes 2 day conference attendance, refreshments, dinner on 6 September, accommodation on 6 September and breakfast on 7 September and is available to all workshop contributors (excludes special interest sessions)
- Bed and breakfast accommodation on 5 September - £81.00 + VAT (£95.00)