- UK policy
- Advisory and representative groups
- The PhD in Europe: enhancing internationalisation through structured doctoral training
The PhD in Europe: enhancing internationalisation through structured doctoral training11 September 2012 - 14 September 2012
Higher education professionals from around the world will meet at Europe's largest international higher education conference in Dublin this September to exchange ideas, learn from best practices and debate policies and the hottest topics in the field.
- Discover new trends in international higher education
- Network and exchange knowledge with like-minded professionals
- Discuss hot topics and develop policies
- Meet distinguished figures and gain inspiring ideas
- Innovate and advance the international higher education field
- Build new partnerships by visiting the conference exhibition
- Postgraduate researchers.
Staff supporting researchers development
Policy makers and national stakeholders
- European Association for International Education