- Regional Hubs
If you have responsibility for researcher development you can benefit from the work of your local Hub. Regional Hubs are an integral part of Vitae and cover the whole of the UK. They:
- promote researcher development within their region
- build and sustain a network of all those with an interest in the professional development of researchers, including support staff and academics
- encourage the sharing of knowledge and practice between and beyond academic institutions
- facilitate regional collaborative activity to support the development of researchers
- act as a conduit for information on relevant policy and opportunities
- enable regional engagement in national discussions & initiatives
Each Hub is hosted by a regional University, has a dedicated Hub Manager plus the support of many enthusiastic volunteers. It's easy to join your local Hub network to make sure that you are informed on opportunities relevant to you.
Take a look below at a range of examples to see how our Hubs are supporting you. The Hubs' remit is wide, however here we are highlighting in particular collaboration, sector sustainability, professional development for researcher developers, practice sharing and international contact.
To join your regional Hub, use the links on the left or contact us if you have any queries regarding which Hub you belong to.