Our regional Hubs are an integral part of Vitae and cover the whole of the UK. They:
- promote researcher development within their region
- build and sustain a network of all those with an interest in the professional development of researchers, including staff and academics with responsibility for providing support
- encourage and provide a structure for the sharing of knowledge and practice between and beyond academic institutions
- facilitate regional collaborative activity to support the development of researchers
- act as a channel for information on relevant policy and opportunities
- enable regional engagement in national discussions & initiatives.