- Previous events
- Vitae researcher development international conference 2011: realising the potential of researchers
- Special interest session proposal form 2011
Special interest session proposal form 2011
Special interest sessions will last 30 minutes and offer an opportunity to explore an area that does not clearly fit into a workshop because:
- the topic does not clearly link to the stated conference themes but is of interest to some participants
- the session structure is very flexible and/or has no predefined outcomes
- the topic is a fledgling/undeveloped idea
- the topic comes to the fore close to the conference date and so is too late to schedule and plan a workshop about.
Attendance at special interest sessions will be optional and participants are likely to only attend sessions of particular interest to them.
Critical dates for proposing a special interest session
There is no deadline for proposing special interest sessions, however any proposals received by Friday 1 July will have the opportunity to be included in widely circulated conference information.
If you submit a proposal by Friday 1 July, we will let you know whether your proposal has been successful by Friday 15 July. If successful, the information you have provided will be published for participants.
Information on special interest session presenters' conference rates
Special interest session presenters will need to book a conference place at the full rate.