- Staff supporting researchers masterclass - NLP in researcher development programmes 2010
Staff supporting researchers masterclass - NLP in researcher development programmes 201029 July 2010
Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) is a somewhat clunky name for a set of powerful, effective ways of enabling excellence and success in all that we do. Successful individuals tend to share a mindset and approach that allows increased flexibility and choices at work, rest and play. These models of excellence, these skills and these approaches to life are easy to acquire and instantly applicable.
This one day programme is ideal for anyone who is new to NLP, and also for those who want a boost to their existing NLP, or simply to re-apply their NLP to work.
- introduce you to the key principles of NLP, and how they can be applied instantly to accelerate your daily success and reduce your stress
- examine some of the ways that you can change your approach so you can overcome the obstacles, stresses and strains of your working world
- explore some tools and processes that relate to achieving goals, behavioural flexibility, 'reframing' problems, emotional self-management and so much more...
By the end of the masterclass participants will have:
- gained a deeper understanding of NLP and how it can be used in researcher development programmes
- generated some practical ideas that can be put into practice immediately
- experienced some pragmatic and instantly usable NLP approaches within the masterclass
- been inspired to learn more and be clear about where to go for further information on developing NLP skills.
To read more about these events please visit the staff supporting researchers section.
- Staff supporting researchers development
- Jonathan Roberts
London. Details to follow.
The masterclass is free to attend and is available for staff supporting researchers.
The masterclass runs from 10am to 4pm
This masterclass will be led by Dr Caron King - a highly experienced NLP practitioner, licensed trainer for The Coaching Academy, facilitator, change specialist and a Belbin team roles accredited trainer. Caron regularly facilitates for a variety of clients across the public, private and higher education sectors with clients including a number of Higher Education institutions, The Cabinet Office, The Ministry of Defense, Business Link, and The British Council. Caron is currently a Director on the National GRADschools programme and was a co-developer on the ‘How to be an effective researcher' programme for research staff.
For more information please contact Jonathan Roberts