- Postgraduate researchers
- Vitae Researcher Development Framework
- Using the Researcher Development Framework as a researcher
- Manage your career with the Vitae RDF Planner
Manage your career with the Vitae RDF Planner
Vitae RDF Planner has been developed by Vitae in response to sector-wide requests for an interactive, straightforward way for researchers to manage their professional development using the comprehensive Vitae Researcher Development Framework (RDF).
The Planner enables you to:
- keep a record of all your professional development activities in one place
- identify your expertise and capabilities to plan your career
- print reports for discussions with mentors, supervisors, career advisors etc.
- identify your learning and development needs and monitor progress
- upload files such as CVs, conference details, testimonials to record achievements
- view the attributes of successful researchers through a ‘lens' on employability, enterprise, leadership and more