- What do researchers do? Labour market information
- Sector information
- Further education
- Further education: roles for doctoral graduates
Further education: roles for doctoral graduates
‘What Do Researchers Do?' shows that 6% of UK-employed doctoral graduates were in the ‘other education' sector, which includes FE, three and a half years after graduation, compared to 5% six months after graduation.
Doctoral graduates from recent years are known to have worked in the sector in the following profiled roles:
- Academic librarians
- Education officers
- Further education teaching professionals
- Registrars and senior administrators of educational establishments
- Secondary school teachers
Comment on this page.