- Courses and events
- Digital Researcher
- Digital Researcher online
- Digital Researcher 2012 online programme
Digital Researcher 2012 online programme
- A short interview with Dr Tristram Hooley on Digital Researcher 2012 and the current digital landscape. Tune-in on the Digital Researcher Online webpage.
- Join us online and tune-in to the opening plenary of Digital Researcher. During this session we'll be covering academic practice, the role of social media and intellectual property. Listen to this on the Digital Researcher Online webpage.
15:45 - 16:30 - Keynote speaker
- Prof Martin Weller, Open University - 'Digital Scholarship'. Visit the Digital Researcher Online webpag to listen in.
Discussion will be taking place throughout the day on Twitter. Use the #dr12vitae hashtag to join in. We'd encourage you to share any interesting resources that you think are relevant to Digital Researcher, ask questions, and listen to the workshop summaries we've posted online. John Igoe, Vitae's Web Development Manager will be supporting this online discussion throughout the day.