UK Regional Hubs
Join your local Vitae Hub
Staff who support the development of researchers in the UK can benefit from the work of Vitae’s UK Regional Hubs.
What do Vitae Regional Hubs do?
- organise meetings and events for staff supporting researchers
- promote researcher development within their region
- build and sustain a network of staff with an interest in the professional development of researchers
- encourage the sharing of knowledge and practice between and beyond academic institutions
- facilitate regional collaborative activity to support the development of researchers
- act as a channel for information on relevant policy and opportunities
- enable regional engagement in UK national discussions & initiatives
Each Hub is hosted by a regional University,plus the support of many enthusiastic volunteers. It's easy to join your local Hub network to make sure that you are informed on opportunities relevant to you.
Do you support the development of researchers outside the UK? Would you like to host an international Vitae Hub? Contact us to find out more.