Consultancy and training
We offer consultancy in areas such as:
- Benchmarking and organisational gap analysis
- Strategy and policy development
- Talent management and development
- Training of trainers to build sustainable organisational capacity
- Doctoral training programmes
- Employer engagement strategy
- Recognition of training, researchers and organisations
- Evaluation of the impact of professional development
- Partnering with organisations on funding bids.
To enquire about consultancy services please contact us.
We can deliver workshops on topics to suit you and your researchers, using a variety of delivery methods based on an interactive and experiential approach, with optional virtual support.
We have a number of established programmes for all stages of the researcher journey, from starting out in research to developing a research career. For example:
- Effective researcher
- Research staff futures
- Professional development planning for researchers.
We can also develop tailored training programmes suited to your needs or on specific topics. Recent examples include:
- Becoming an enterprising researcher
- A mentoring approach to research supervision
- Building your research profile.
Train-the-trainer for sustainable capacity building
Our train-the-trainer method has been tried and tested internationally and enables an institution to build in-house capabilities and drive innovation in the training of researchers. Participants practice co-facilitating and experience a workshop from a participant perspective, with additional support including optional, ongoing mentoring and recognition of trainers by Vitae.
Get in touch to discuss options for your organisation.