Effective Researcher - How to be an effective researcher for postgraduate researchers
A Vitae North West Hub event
Bangor University, Tuesday 25 March - Wednesday 26 March 2014
Audience: Postgraduate researchers who are 3-12 months into their doctoral studies
How to be an effective researcher for postgraduate researchers is a two-day, non-residential programme which enhances your effectiveness by building understanding, skills and confidence in:
- planning and time management
- problem solving
This intensive programme also helps you to understand your own learning and working style, through the following core areas:
- PhD project planning and time management
- working effectively with others (including supervisors)
- culture within research groups, institutions and countries
- self awareness and preferences for learning and working.
Please note full attendance on both days is mandatory
To book your place:
Please complete the online application form which can be found here.