Every Researcher Counts Train the Trainer (YNE and SNI) regions
A Yorkshire and North East Hub and Scotland and Northern Ireland Hub Event
Sheffield University, Tuesday 25 March 2014
This one day ‘Train the Trainer' event will provide an opportunity for participants to:
- learn about the Every Researcher Counts materials,
- understand how they can be used within their own training and development programme for Research Managers, Principal Investigators and Supervisors
- create and refine an operational plan for implementation with staff from their own institution*
- take the first step towards ensuring the RCUK statement of expectations are met by their own institution.
*This train the trainer event is open to all HEIs in the UK but with priority for places for participants in the YNE and SNI hub regions. In order to get the most from the training we recommend that each HEI sends at least 2-3 members of staff from the following list:
- Staff developer responsible for the development of Principal Investigators/Supervisors
- HR specialist
- Research Manager
- Equality and Diversity specialist
- PVC for Research or equiv.
Click here to see the draft programme.