A3 - Sharing practice: strategies for effective on-going review
UK institutions, as part of the internal review process two years after receiving the Award, set out short reports which include:
- how the internal evaluation was undertaken
- key achievements and the progress against the strategy, indicators and actions identified in the original action plan
- next steps and the focus of the strategy for the next two years, including success measures.
The workshop was an opportunity for participants to:
- hear two case studies of institutional strategies for effective review of progress, including indicators and success measures
- explore what success looks like for institutions with the HR Excellence in Research Awards
- identify actions or recommendations for effective review.