A9 - PTES, PRES, CROS and/or PIRLS complete - now what do I do?
|Strand||All Researchers (practice)|
|Presenters||Dr Richard Freeman - Programme Leader for Researcher Development, Institute of Education|
The workshop covered:
- navigation of the Bristol Online Survey system to obtain data in the most usable forms
- opening and exploring surveys in MS Excel
- suitable graphical and numerical summaries
- different approaches to analysing surveys of different sizes - and response rates
- suggestions for the structure/focus of presentations and reports.
- became aware of the considerations that should guide their own analysis of their PTES, PRES, CROS and/or PIRLS data
- understood how they can use MS Excel to produce suitable graphical and numerical summaries.
Information, interaction, demonstration and discussion.