B8 - Engaging supervisors and students in skills development: Using the RDF to underpin a remotely-delivered Professional Practice module
|Strand||All Researchers (practice)|
|Presenters||Dr Paul Spencer - Researcher Development Manager, University of the West of England
Dr Neil Willey - Director of Graduate School, University of the West of England
- outlined how Professional Practice modules can help doctoral researchers and supervisors engage with skills development
- showed how the researcher development framework could be used to integrate skills development and doctoral research
- discussed the use of remote delivery of skills development activities.
- had an opportunity to share practice about how the RDF can be used in researcher development
- explored alternative approaches to delivering skills development activities.