C6 - Mapping researcher development provision to the RDF: state of the art and gaps analysis
|Strand||All Researchers (practice)|
|Presenters||Ms Traci Wilson - HEI Programme Manager, Vitae|
- case studies of institutions mapping their provision to the RDF to highlight benefits and process
- challenges in mapping or providing training in all areas of the RDF
- postgraduate versus research staff provision
- opportunities to share experiences from other institutions.
- learned best practices for mapping provision to the RDF
- contributed to the discussion on the gaps and challenges that HEIs face in this area
- discovered how this fits into the wider European context of training provision.
Information, panel and discussion.