D8 - Exploring research leadership: A new PI programme
Building upon the model and approach developed for the new Vitae Leadership programme for PIs, participants were able to engage in a reflection on their own leadership capabilities whilst gaining insight into the new programme. Strand - Research staff.
|Presenters||Mr Paul Toombs - Personal and Career Development Consultant, Vitae Associate
Dr Steve Hutchinson - Hutchinson Training and Development
- what is research leadership
- what does leadership look like in your own profession
- the Vitae leadership course and model.
- gained knowledge of the new leadership programme, content, purpose and context
- had the opportunity to reflect ON their own professional leadership
- experienced a slice of the new offering from Vitae.
Information, interaction and discussion.