B2 - The impact of doctoral training eight years on
|Presenters||Ms Rachel Moreton - Research Manager, CFE Research
Mrs Kate Reading - Policy Manager, RCUK, IEG
Ms Abigail Diamond - Managing Director, CFE Research
- background and objectives of the study
- how the study was carried out
- emerging findings from online survey of graduates and depth interviews with graduates and employers
- next steps - accessing the data and using the findings.
- developed a greater understanding of the career paths of doctoral graduates
- gained insights into the impact of doctoral training
- reflected on the research findings in light of their own experiences
- contributed to plans for communicating the findings more widely.
Presentation and group discussion.