Vitae Researcher Development International Conference 2016
The established annual Vitae Researcher Development International Conference (revisit the 2015 conference) is the largest dedicated event that brings together all those with a strategic and practical role in developing researchers.
The conference addresses the strategic and practical implications of the following themes:
- policy developments relating to doctoral education and the effective talent management of researchers
- enhancing institutional capacity to provide innovative professional development to maintain research excellence
- being at the forefront of researcher development to meet the future development needs of researchers for a wide range of careers
- demonstrating the value of researcher development on research outputs, researcher careers, economic prosperity and society
Participants at the conference:
- will explore the political context for researcher development
- will discuss strategic and practical ways of sustaining professional and career development for research staff and postgraduate researchers
- will have access to the latest policy information and research
- will share ideas and practice with a network of colleagues who have a stake in developing researchers.
Sponsorship and exhibition opportunities
We are delighted to confirm a select group of exhibitors for you to visit over the two days. These include the British Council, Nature publishing, Idox, jobs.ac.uk, ThinkWrite and many more...
We only have a few last exhibition and sponsorship opportunities left at this year's Vitae Researcher Development International Conference 2016. For more information please call 01223 460277 or email Events team