If you're a researcher
Get the most from membership
We recommend that you:
- on our website. Use your institutional email address (so that we can recognise you as a member). This will enable you to do all of the following...
- Complete a personal profile and publish it to our . Use it to enhance your online profile and to identify others with similar interests
- Sign up to receive email updates (Vitae news/ researcher bulletin). If you didn't request updates when you registered on our site,
- Follow us on Twitter: @Vitae_News, #Vitae16. Look out for the Twitter chats we run from time-to-time
- Check back often for updates. Our Focus on page changes topic every 2 or 3 months and highlights new and existing material on important topics. Look there for details of online hangouts and chats or other ways to engage with other researchers.
New to research?
If you're just starting a doctorate, you might be interested in our routemaps for new researchers.