Meet the speakers at the CRAC’s 50th Anniversary
The celebratory event will reflect on the legacy of 50 years of career development, guidance and learning, as well as consider the next innovations in careers thinking and support for the future.
Plenary speakers are now confirmed and will include:
- Dr Tom Hartley - Lecturer, Department of Psychology, University of York
- Dr Jon Turner - Director, Institute for Academic Development , University of Edinburgh
- John Lees - Career strategist and author, John Lees Associates
- Prof Ronald G. Sultana - Professor of Educational Sociology and Comparative Education, University of Malta
- Dr Peter Plant - Associate professor, Department of Education, Aarhus University
- Prof Stephen McNair - Senior Research Fellow, NIACE
- Prof Tony Watts - Founding Fellow, NICEC, Co-founder, CRAC.
Facilitated table discussions to discuss key topics and issues will also add an interactive element to the agenda and a chance for you to share opinions on how these broader themes might affect researcher development practice.
An evening meal will take place at the end of day one in the prestigious Main Hall of St Catharine’s College providing a further opportunity to reconnect and network with colleagues.
The event has been designed so that combinations can be booked for those who are unable to make the whole celebration.
For more details on the programme and to book your place please visit the event's web page.