Member-only seminars - your opportunity to shape the 2016/17 programme
We are pleased to invite all staff based at Vitae member organisations to a series of free, local networking seminars, which will be co-hosted by Vitae member universities across the UK.
These events will explore a topical theme, update you on Vitae activities and invite your input into the next Vitae programme for 2016/17.
Book Early - places limited
Seminars are open to all those based at Vitae member organisations, and are free to attend. Priority will be given to staff from the host region.
We value your views and those from across your institution. If you are unable to attend please pass this invitation to others.
- Transitions in employment (SWW): 21 March 2016, University of Gloucestershire
- Professional development for researcher developers (London), 13 April, Queen Mary University London
- Balance building researcher careers with supporting institutional goals (SE): 14 April 2016, University of Portsmouth
- Researcher Development: Five Years From Now, 26 April, Coventry University
- Research into researcher development (YNE), 5 May 2016, Durham University
- Digital researchers (SNI), 9 May 2016, University of Stirling
- Topic TBC, 16 June, University of Central Lancashire