Speakers announced: Enhancing researcher development across doctoral training cohorts and communities
Just two weeks left to book your place at our event focusing on the impact of new and evolving doctoral training structures on the professional development of doctoral researchers.
We will be joined by an expert panel of speakers, who will set the scene for discussions within the context of ‘challenges of structure and identity’ in the morning and ‘opportunities for greater efficiency and effectiveness’ in the afternoon.
- Professor Paul Harrison, Pro Vice Chancellor for Research and Innovation, Sheffield Hallam University
- Professor Sally Heslop, Academic Director of Graduate Studies, University of Bristol
- Dr Nick Watmough, Academic Director of Research Degree Programmes, University of East Anglia
- Professor Deirdre Heddon, Dean of the Scottish Graduate School for Arts & Humanities
- Dr Maike Stam, Coordinator EpiTRAITS, University of Amsterdam