Vitae Conference speakers announced
We are delighted to announce the names of the confirmed speakers at the Vitae Researcher Development International Conference, which takes place on
9-10 September 2014 in Manchester.
Our plenary contributors are:
- Gill Clarke, Vice-Chair, UK Council for Graduate Education
- Dr Julia Connell, Director, Researcher Development and Training, University of Technology Sydney
- Fabienne Gautier, Head of Unit, ERA Policy and Reform in DG Research and Innovation, European Commission
- Dr Tom Hartley, Lecturer, Department of Psychology, University of York
- Dr Steven Hill, Head of Research Policy, HEFCE
- Aaron Porter, Director of External Affairs, National Centre for Universities and Business
- Julia Yates, Senior Lecturer, Psychology, University of East London
The established annual Vitae Researcher Development International Conference is the largest dedicated event that brings together all those with a strategic and practical role in developing researchers.
Book before 30 July and benefit from the Early Bird discount!