Vitae poll and prize draw terms and conditions
Entrants into the Vitae poll and prize draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
1. The prize draw is open to staff and students at Vitae member organisations who log into the Vitae website using their member organisational email address and complete the online poll.
2. Employees of CRAC, their family members, or anyone else contracted by CRAC or connected with the prize draw may not enter.
3. Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
4. CRAC accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected, incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt.
5. Information from your Vitae online profile will be connected with your answers only for the purposes of analysing responses by research stage or role/position and administering the prize draw.
6. Poll results: only aggregated results will be published. Entrants will not be identified or identifiable.
7. The closing date for the poll and prize draw is 23.59 on January 18 2016.
8. A single winner will be chosen at random from all entrants. The prize will be an Amazon voucher to the value of £250.
9. The winner of the prize draw will be notified by email by January 20 2016 and their name and organisation name will be published by Vitae. After March 1 2016 the name and country of the winner can be obtained by sending a stamped self-addressed envelope to: CRAC, Sheraton House, Castle Park, Cambridge, UK. CB3 0AX
10. We will make reasonable efforts to contact the winner to allow them to claim the prize. If we do not receive a response the winner will forfeit the prize. In the event that the winner forfeits the prize, an alternative winner will be chosen at random.
11. If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner's prize will be forfeited and CRAC shall be entitled to select another winner.
12. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
13. CRAC retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
14. CRAC reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this prize draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of CRAC in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. These terms and conditions and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them will be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England.
Promoter: CRAC, Sheraton House, Castle Park, Cambridge, UK. CB3 0AX.
If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the prize draw, please contact us at email@example.com.